Thank you for your interest in Aftershocks! What is the Afterlife Like?, the presentation I did on July 25, 2008 as part of my 2008 series of channeled or intuitive explorations of various topics.
There are two ways to listen to these files:
- You can download the files on this page: Right-click on each link and save the file to your computer.
- You can also click on the play icon to the left of a track to listen to it. This opens a small, tidy little MP3 player that floats above the page, which you can use to listen to all the tracks (use the forward and back buttons, or click on the Playlist button).
Please remember that all content of these files is copyrighted by me, and all rights are reserved.
- Track 1. 15:00 minutes. My introductory remarks, after which I swing into the topic of the evening. What is the afterlife like, why do some people hang around instead of moving on, what there is instead of hell, and so on. There are some problems with the sound on this track at times. I think my kitten was frisking around the minidisc recorder and disturbing the wires.
- Track 2. 15:00 minutes. More on the nature of the afterlife. Practical considerations. How the world shift ties into the afterlife. How we have all been being prepared for the world shift and the connection between the afterlife and the post-world-shift life. (Yes, a lot of times the topics have interrelated.) What to do if you encounter a soul who hasn’t moved on. “First of all, tell them they’re dead, because a lot of them don’t know they are.” Spirit possession. Tips on how to prepare yourself for what happens after death. Some book recommendations. About Jesus...
- Track 3. 13:40 minutes. Continued. The nature of love. What it is, what it isn’t. Choices we make. Karmic interactions.
- Track 4. 15:00 minutes. Questions and answers. The first questions was, “What happens to people who don’t move on?” The answer includes a hair-raising story that explains why I avoid graveyards. Some observations about fear.
- Track 5. 08:22 minutes. A very nice round-table discussion. Includes a discussion of how modern massive multi-play online role-playing games (MMORPGs) are one way in which we are preparing ourselves for the world after the world shift.